Your opinion? Field mouse-ear (Cerastium arvense)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon EOS 700D
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM
Aperture: 5
Shutter speed: 1/400s
ISO: 100
Stacked with natural light

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
It's not the latest picture but one which I want to share nevertheless. It's was made during spring time in the evening.
I used the last sunlight shining warm and bright through the flower petals. That's the reason why I love it and want to share it with you.

50_Acker-Hornkraut (Cerastium arvense) (5).jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's not the latest picture but one which I want to share nevertheless. It's was made during spring time in the evening.
I used the last sunlight shining warm and bright through the flower petals. That's the reason why I love it and want to share it with you.

View attachment 5992

Wonderful picture Helix_2648 Helix_2648 , especially the lighting and the shadows that make the lovely atmosfer on the picture :love: .
I just can see some of small details in layer mistakes, that you could fix in PS or Lr ;)

Reactions: Jack and Helix_2648

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. Yes you're right. I put it on my todo list. But that are smaller details which you only can see if you zoom im. So it's still fine for me.

good an eye see it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , we need to try to create so perfect pictures as possible to become better photographers and especially here on the forum we have usually good eye for details.. :p .
I can help you and fix it fastly in PS, if you want to Helix_2648 Helix_2648, just because I like you :D ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
You can do it if you want. But I have it to do it for my TIFF file as well. So it would be just for the forum. Not sure if it's worth it

Let's do try as I haven't a lot of occasiosns to help you back Helix_2648 Helix_2648 🤭 , and it don't get too much time as just some minut, not a lot to do with :p . I'm back withthe fixed picture so .. :D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Lovely picture Helix_2648 Helix_2648 and the whites are really well done.
However the blade of grass with the flower bud and the two other small buds at the bottom draw my attention a bit and takes away my attention from your main subject - the main flower that is soo sharp and wonderful.
But these are small details, nothing too dramatic; the photo remains really beautiful.
I think I've got some pictures too of this wonderful spring flower; let me know if you want me to share one on your thread.
Best regards.