Your opinion? finery

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
iso125 f.5.0 1-60s 40mm.jpg

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I saw some pictures months ago which were based on the same technique. I was and I'm still fascinated about the results. N nicole. Maybe there are some smaller improvements possible the realization is very good. I looked really a long time to the picture and it's a bit hypnotizing.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
The pictures wich I've seen was made with some bended steel wires with water drops on it and a colored background.
It's not expensive related to the material costs but I think it's much more complicated to get some nice water drops on it and to find the right perspective. The reflections in the drops are the key to success Bart the belgian Bart the belgian

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I saw some pictures months ago which were based on the same technique. I was and I'm still fascinated about the results. N nicole. Maybe there are some smaller improvements possible the realization is very good. I looked really a long time to the picture and it's a bit hypnotizing.

It's the true, the picture is hypnotizing ne too 😁😅 good cropping would improve the effect 😁🙏

nicole

Jun 24, 2020
The pictures wich I've seen was made with some bended steel wires with water drops on it and a colored background.
It's not expensive related to the material costs but I think it's much more complicated to get some nice water drops on it and to find the right perspective. The reflections in the drops are the key to success Bart the belgian Bart the belgian
Thanks for the encouragement. I'll try to improve.

Reactions: Jack