Your opinion? First flowers in Oulu, Finland..minimalism, pastel colours, learning new technique

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
minimalism, flower . macro 1-320s f 2.8, ISO 640. 60mm macro 19.4.2020. flower. Oulu town hall...jpg
I've been so busy with my pictures that I haven't enough time to share pictures with you ;)

1\320s f.2,8 ISO 640 . Olympus Omd em 10III, lens Olympus macro60mm 2,8. + 2 x ring tubs mmlite- 10+16mm - LED ring macro light-
Shooted in evening- best time to get best atmosfer in pictures..

I love minimalism in macro photography- '' less is more'' -is motto for my lot of pictures.. :), and pastel colours- its that I tried to get on the picture by editing.. -
pictures with this styl . it's my project for the summer.. :)

I've been learned new macro techniques - by using ring tubs and working with ring light macro led ...

So.. how do you like? comments and critique is welcome ;)

and welcome to sharing your beautiful minimalism pictures with me :) I will happy to see them :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not bad shot, but I think you could do better by focusing on middle of the flower and petals too ;)

Thanks Jack Jack ;) . I focused the middle of the flower ;) . but with so small f- numbers and with the ring tubs the sharpnes is so small, that maybe don't see them.. but you need to watch the picture in detals ;)
I wanted to get so big minimalism efeffect as only possible ;) and I'm glad.. ;)

I need only try to reduce some of noice stil again :ROFLMAO: , in computer it don't looks so bed.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks Jack Jack ;) . I focused the middle of the flower ;) . but with so small f- numbers and with the ring tubs the sharpnes is so small, that maybe don't see them.. but you need to watch the picture in detals ;)
I wanted to get so big minimalism efeffect as only possible ;) and I'm glad.. ;)

I need only try to reduce some of noice stil again :ROFLMAO: , in computer it don't looks so bed.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Use Topaz , the best soft to remove noise from picture :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
minimalism, flower . macro 1-320s f 2.8, ISO 640. 60mm macro 19.4.2020. flower. Oulu town hall...jpg
here is same sarja, only biggest f number- 5.6 , and a bit farther .. - with ring tubs too.. Effect is quite diffrent. althought same sarja, and difrrend editing- this one is close to original and reall climat like was when I took pictures.. ;)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Use Topaz , the best soft to remove noise from picture :)

Maybe you are right ;) , I can try this softwer.. if I don't need to pay for.. . The Adobe get for me lot of monay -.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . money for USA :ROFLMAO:

I need to learn how to shoot pictures with ring tubs with better image quality :unsure:

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Maybe you are right ;) , I can try this softwer.. if I don't need to pay for.. . The Adobe get for me lot of monay -.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . money for USA :ROFLMAO:

I need to learn how to shoot pictures with ring tubs with better image quality :unsure:

Adobe became more expensive these days sadly