Your opinion? flower

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
F/9, 1/100s, ISO-800

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
View attachment 7233
Unfortunately, i don't know the name of this flower...

I like it very much!
It is clearly obvious that Pilippe was attracted by the beautiful pattern that has a direction from the centre to the pointy edges of the flower. Bokeh is super creamy and isolates perfectly the subject and the different colour shades make it rather interesting. I'm a fun of these kind of works.

Beautiful!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I like it very much!
It is clearly obvious that Pilippe was attracted by the beautiful pattern that has a direction from the centre to the pointy edges of the flower. Bokeh is super creamy and isolates perfectly the subject and the different colour shades make it rather interesting. I'm a fun of these kind of works.

Beautiful!

summer just best time for this kind od photography I guess 🤓 when is still a lot of sunlight ;D , but I'm looking for already inspirations for autumn abstracts 🤓,rainy, a bit cold , Arctic autumn inspirations :D
but I like tooo the picture of Philippe RAPHAEL Philippe RAPHAEL ;) I understand well this kind of art ;)

Reactions: Philippe RAPHAEL

Philippe RAPHAEL

May 30, 2020
I like it very much!

Beautiful!
Thanks a lot