Your opinion? Focus stacking on jumping spider

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
ISO 250, F/11, 1/250s

MinitecaPhotographie

Legend TEAM
3 4
May 9, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, I'm fine thanks. Like I'm not at home during house renovation I haven't got my computer with my hard disk with my photos on. I actually live in a very small studio of 23m2 only with my wife and 3 years old daughter. I hope that next week I'll be able to make some macrophotography...

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo, I'm fine thanks. Like I'm not at home during house renovation I haven't got my computer with my hard disk with my photos on. I actually live in a very small studio of 23m2 only with my wife and 3 years old daughter. I hope that next week I'll be able to make some macrophotography...

Good luck for you MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie ! :) 🐜 🕷🦗🐞🦂🦋🐛🐝

Everybody is busy now :D - I have still a lot of pictures to editing and I'm feeling like my energy for it has ended :ROFLMAO:. but after them I can retourn to macro photography ;)
And from the Tuesday new challange in my life will start 😁 , so can be still more busy after them ;) :D

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Again a sensational photo MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie! I'm still asking myself how you can manage this? The jumping spiders which I've found so far have all fled. I really hoped to be able to take some pictures from them but still without success.