Others ΦοΒίεΣ / PhoBiaS

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
EXIF
Nikon D850
Nikkor AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G VR
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photography
3 Bracketed Shots Handheld
AWB to all
1st
s 1/200
f/7.1
iso 64
EV 0

2nd
s 1/800
f/7.1
iso 64
EV -2

3rd
s 1/50
f/7.1
iso 64
EV -2

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
ΦοΒίεΣ / PhoBiaS (Irrational Fears)

A state of mind of a person 'trapped' in a spiral of anxiety thoughts. Closed in itself, suffocating in thoughts, fearing and worrying about everything. And has the illusion of safety in its troubled and feared mind. Fearing to walk out of his/hers state and take control of things and life... Although he/she knows what has to be done he/she remains in the same state of mind...

Abandoned building located on the top of Kitheron mountain at 1,409 meters, altimeter.

DSC_6289-HDR copy_1.JPG

Last edited:

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
It's a real art the picture 🤩 . For me is like way to heaven 🤩 🙏😇💗 after all pains and sufferings , just right way there.. 🤩 way to the better life 😇🤩💗

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
What stories would the house tells you if you would be able to understand it? The pictures makes you think...
Strange but somehow interesting! I like it and the story behind it as well!

Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
That place, looks really sinister panos_adgr panos_adgr . Good composition, but I will be afraid to to be myself there 😁

Thank you Jack!
I go relatively often there. It a nice place to take many pictures.
It is not that frightening. It is a very quiet place. I prefer to go there with company and not alone but it is OK. After the pandemic many people go road trips out of the city and wherever you go you will find people. To my surprise this time the mountain top was a bit busy with a few people. It feels a bit safer.

What stories would the house tells you if you would be able to understand it? The pictures makes you think...
Strange but somehow interesting! I like it and the story behind it as well!
Nice comment.
It is true. When you walk in there the place inspires you and it makes you think of the past... The people that were there, the stories etc....

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Brilliant, this photo is incredibly complex, many layers to it, the lighting is absolutely brilliant. Many feelings and moods captured and well conveyed. I am very impressed by this photo but even more so by your ability to bring these concepts to the viewer via this image. As a photographer what more can we do to express our images than this? Nothing...Fantastic work🙏

• Love
Reactions: panos_adgr

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Brilliant, this photo is incredibly complex, many layers to it, the lighting is absolutely brilliant. Many feelings and moods captured and well conveyed. I am very impressed by this photo but even more so by your ability to bring these concepts to the viewer via this image. As a photographer what more can we do to express our images than this? Nothing...Fantastic work🙏
Good morning Chavezshutter Chavezshutter !
Thank you very much for your words! I wanted to transfer the feelings that I felt there. It seems that I succeeded in communicating them. 😉