Closed Theme Fresh new theme : 8 legs, 8 eyes, jumping spider theme

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The Photo Theme is closed for entries and commenting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterjohn

Jun 26, 2020
Hello, i am a new member from the Netherlands. About 3 years ago i retired and started to take pictures of all kind of nature including macro. So here i upload my first contribution.
I’ts a zebra jumping spider who happens to be on my gardentable. He was very quick but at last i maneged to take some pictures.

I use a canon 77D and a laowa 100mm macrolens 2:1
Exif: 1/640 f7.1 iso 800

View attachment 14486

Attachments

• 6A73AB7B-8EC1-45E6-AC8D-9CF8FD5C3308.md.jpg
    6A73AB7B-8EC1-45E6-AC8D-9CF8FD5C3308.md.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Mary Collimateur Mary Collimateur , I needed some of help of Google πŸ€­πŸ‡«πŸ‡·, still lot of learning with to be understable πŸ˜‚.
But the story is very exciting.. sadly when the insect is so beautiful πŸ˜ͺ, but nature is just brutal πŸ˜‚. But exciting to follow hunting of spiders! A bit scary too πŸ˜‚.We don't need horror films after them 🀭🀣
MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie what do you think about? πŸ˜‚,🀭🀭.

• Haha
Reactions: Mary Collimateur

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
The picture is so wonderful 😍, the spider sweet looking and the beautiful flower as the background 🀩 and the pastel blurring background farer.. Wonderful job dear @Zamir! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
I think I seen picture before πŸ˜‰ and not only one time before 🀭,but is so wonderful picture! MinitecaPhotographie MinitecaPhotographie! Following you I just got so lot of inspirations shooting spiders and insects 🀩
Just keeping going with you is a bit hard work sometime 🀭 because you are so hard working with pictures taking and sharing. But I really love it to 🀩🀩🀩 . Do you edit a lot of your pictures or you get ready by good techniques using? πŸ™‚

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Wonderful job Ron Westbroek Ron Westbroek !very good and sharp in all details πŸ€©πŸ•·πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ .
I think you used just magic of focus stacking in camera and hand helding, isn't you? πŸ˜‰πŸ§

Status
Not open for further replies.