G'day from Brisbane

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Sep 24, 2020
Hi All
Very new to macro (2 weeks in lol) and really enjoying learning about everything macro!
I've been doing astro for a couple of years with a telescope and cooled mono camera, DSLR is all quite new to me.
Using my better half's Canon 60D for now and have a Canon 100mm USM Macro lens. Also just had a Raynox DCR-250 and Wemacro rail delivered end of last week.
My main interests are insects and spiders but will be shooting anything else that interests me and helps to get me familiar with the camera, lighting etc.
Looking forward to learning from you all and hopefully posting up some half decent images.
Thanks for having me!
Cheers
Rick

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Rick Rick Hello and welcome, I've been looking forward to seeing some Aussies from further up north, should have some awesome nature to show us, looking forwards to your posts mate. If you have any questions please ask, hope you enjoy your stay in our community :)

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome Rick Rick 🤩🙏🤓. Waiting in the future to see your pictures, landscapes and astro too 🤩🙏📸. There is in the forum place for non macros too 🤩🤓😉
Hope you will enjoy with us!
If you need help, just ask , everyone will help you 🙏🤠

Reactions: Jack

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hi ! Welcome Rick Rick to Macroderie forum !
I hope you will enjoy this place with all the members, and share you pictures with us !
Here is a little tutorial :

First, come and introduce yourself to the community by clicking on the forum button on the left menu
forum.PNG

Then clic the Post thread button
shareaphoto.PNG

and choose the good category
for exemple here :
newhere.PNG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to post a picture in your thread clic on the top bar
imageupload.PNG

If you want to visit the different categories, discuss and share with existant threads on Forums (here is a sample)

selectforum.PNG

If you are in a forum category, for exemple Flora, you can create a new thread for sharing, by clicking on the Post thread button

postthread.PNG

Have fun !

Reactions: Jack and Rick

Rick

Sep 24, 2020
Rick Rick Hello and welcome, I've been looking forward to seeing some Aussies from further up north, should have some awesome nature to show us, looking forwards to your posts mate. If you have any questions please ask, hope you enjoy your stay in our community :)
Thanks for the warm welcome mate! I'm about 40mins drive from Mt Mee National Park and will be looking for some willing subjects out there. I've spent a bit of time in there previously and seen some really interesting things that I hope to shoot in the future. In the meantime will be trying my hand with some of the locals. Cheers

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Rick Rick . Welcome to our small macro community. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, feel free to ask . ;) Can’t wait to see your images

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
G'day Rick, welcome to the community wishing you a great day downunder and do enjoy your stay on the site may it be a great one

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome Rick Rick! Hope you enjoy your stay in our small but international macro community! Please feel free to explore our forum a bit. Greg Greg already gave you already a small introduction in case that you're not familiar with such kind of forums. Please feel free to ask our staff team, our mentors or supporter if you've any questions.

Maybe you're interested to browse our showcase or tutorial section a bit? You can find it here and here:

Or just chat with us if you're interested!

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Welcome to the Forum dear Rick!

We wish you a nice time in our community! We would be glad if you share your works with us!
We will be here to assist in your first steps in Macroderie community!

Status
Not open for further replies.