G'Day

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lojac

Sep 26, 2020
Hi all..Lojac from Australia,mainly shoot belly dancers but the last few years I have dived into the world of macro and I love it ..I am also looking into astro and still motion .
I am also a musician (guitar mainly and I sing)
I have a sd card or 2 i need to process from this mth yet so I will post my best from that soon.
great to be here,cheers for the invite IMG_0946.jpg

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome Lojac Lojac ! I hope you'll like this place and share with us !
Great bee shot :)
Do not hesitate to go on the chat (left menu) asking your questions

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome Lojac Lojac .

Nice to meet you.
And thanks for joining us . Hope you will enjoy to stay active with us 😇, on the small,international communicaity with very very nice people from all the world 🤓.
We have here some of Aussies too 🤓

Warm Greetings from Finland for you .
If you need any help, you can ask, everyone will help you 🤓.

Nice to heard that ya like music too, me too but as fun of good music 😉. Especially good metal and rock 🤩😃.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Welcome Lojac from Australia wishing you a great stay in our community of macro enthusiasts

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Lojac Lojac . Welcome to our small community for macro photographers. Feel free to share your macro images and get engaged in discussions. I hope you will enjoy your stay. ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small international community Lojac Lojac! Please take your time to explore our forum a bit.
We're thankful and excited about your pictures which looks for sure fantastic. Your shown bee looks very good! Good light, composition and sharpness.

You can also chat if you like. You can the chat room here:

Or maybe browse a bit through our showcase and tutorial section which you can find here and here.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Lojac Lojac,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.