Your opinion? Grab your spotlight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

JeroenvW

Apr 11, 2020
Wau!!! Wonderful!!!! :love: :love:
How you have taken the picture? o_O:love::love::love::love::love::love:
I can't reveal my secrets now can I? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No it was just a few tulips on our diningroom table. Shutter as fast as possible (200 is my max flash synch speed) and then close down the apperture so no ambient light comes in. Use the flash (off camera) to light up your subject and play around with the flash output and the angle until you are happy. Little tweaks in LR and/or PS of course.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
I can't reveal my secrets now can I? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No it was just a few tulips on our diningroom table. Shutter as fast as possible (200 is my max flash synch speed) and then close down the apperture so no ambient light comes in. Use the flash (off camera) to light up your subject and play around with the flash output and the angle until you are happy. Little tweaks in LR and/or PS of course.
why did you need ps after lr for this picture? i am new to ps hence i want to know please.

JeroenvW

Apr 11, 2020
why did you need ps after lr for this picture? i am new to ps hence i want to know please.
I didn't really need it, PS can add some nice subtle filters for details or softer light. The control over those filters works better than in LR. So main adjustments are always done in LR. I'm not a PS wizzard myself, but there is a lot you can learn from YouTube šŸ˜Š

Reactions: Shan