Want critique Grasshopper

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
EXIF
Canon EOS R⠀
Sigma 105 macro + Raynox 250
External flash + AK Diffuser
SS1/200- F/14 - iso200

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
Let's share your before and after, it would be great to see how lot you process your images
Which softwares do you use for processing your images?
Let's teach me something about your techniques Zamir
For editing my photos I use Photoshop CS 2020, Layers are the most important and powerful thing to me, I will share my before and after photo.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020

thanks Zamir! can I dowland the original picture and just try something?, I'll send you back my suggestion
Picture is beautiful and another angel could work well too.., I just want to try something I just like to get a try with another photographers pictures.,- If I have just idea for . But always is good to ask can I or not . always need to be careful and for photographers a chance to get some of suggestions- althought don't know which version tehy will like to
Althought your editing is great too !

Last edited:

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
Bo problem, fill free to play with it.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Ok, I don't need RAW , well done picture , easy for editing,- already in my Lightroom, I'll get you know ZAMIR PENA , when the picture will ready

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…