Your opinion? Green Dragon Fly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
EXIF
Canon EOS R⠀
Sigma 105 macro + Raynox 250
External flash + AK Diffuser
SS1/200 - F/14 - iso250

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA The DOF is superb! Everyone loves bokeh but for me at least i prefer some structure and in here everything behind the eyes has great bokeh but you can clearly see things like its wings in that bokeh, bravo! Eyes are beautifully sharp and detailed. Your lighting keeps on striking me as being absolutely spot on, makes me take a second look at my DIY pringles snoot :ROFLMAO: but for now I'm chasing higher magnification, maybe after that its time to upgrade and retire the old pringles snoot. Well done on this shot ! outstanding (y)

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
What a great dragonfly picture ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA !!!! So close ! So clear ! Colors are perfect ! And water drop too ! Eyes very clear ... PERFECT !!! I really love your work ^^

Reactions: ZAMIR PENA

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA The DOF is superb! Everyone loves bokeh but for me at least i prefer some structure and in here everything behind the eyes has great bokeh but you can clearly see things like its wings in that bokeh, bravo! Eyes are beautifully sharp and detailed. Your lighting keeps on striking me as being absolutely spot on, makes me take a second look at my DIY pringles snoot :ROFLMAO: but for now I'm chasing higher magnification, maybe after that its time to upgrade and retire the old pringles snoot. Well done on this shot ! outstanding (y)
Thank you so much Chavezshutter Chavezshutter glad you like it, DOF is something that I enjoy but I also like structure, I personally try different ways and depend on the subject or how I want to present the subject I go either way.,.
The problem with Diffusers is that you may need multiple ones depend on what you doing, for my style of shutting I prefer the conical Diffuser. Thank you so much bro 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: Chavezshutter

ZAMIR PENA

May 26, 2020
What a great dragonfly picture ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA !!!! So close ! So clear ! Colors are perfect ! And water drop too ! Eyes very clear ... PERFECT !!! I really love your work ^^
Thank you so much Greg Greg means a lot to me, super happy that you like it, something I get very lucky, this is my first dragonfly with water drop. Thank bro 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: Greg