Your opinion? Greetings form snowy Finland!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hello!
A long time I didn't share anything on the forum, but is the time again!😃.
Not quite macro but taken by macro lens and quite close! 😁.
I'll try to shoot more macros and close ups this winter! So I'll back with more macro photos 😊👌( and some nonmacros 🤭😁) .

The picture was taken a 3 days ago, about 3pm,that's time after sunset, yes we have Polar nights time here!, and it was beautiful blue hours time! And the grass with the fresh snow looked so beautifully with the fresh snow 🤩 and shined in street lights lights.
I love snowy winter and I'm happy to have it back here 😁❄.

I'm back soon with more photos 👌😃

20211124-PB240028.JPG

TMG1961

1 2
May 22, 2021
Nice photo. Here we do not get much snow, next 2 weeks only rain and rain again. If we are lucky we get a few days of snow a year, but 99% of the time it is less then 10 cm and a lot of the time it is gone in 1 or 2 days.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Nice photo. Here we do not get much snow, next 2 weeks only rain and rain again. If we are lucky we get a few days of snow a year, but 99% of the time it is less then 10 cm and a lot of the time it is gone in 1 or 2 days.

Thank you! I know this pain very well because I moved from Poland to the Northern Finland because I really love snowy winter 😁💙. Here's enough of snow, luckily still but let's see how long 😃

Reactions: TMG1961

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Welcome back! Looking forward to your photos and how you enjoy the snowy outdoors. We are just beginning our snowy season, a light cover on the ground at the moment.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome back! Looking forward to your photos and how you enjoy the snowy outdoors. We are just beginning our snowy season, a light cover on the ground at the moment.

Thank you Tina! I'm happy to be back on the forum 😁💙.
We have a long winter season here in the North, so still time to May to take winter shoots 😂, now is dark as Polar nights have started no best time for macros,but let's see! 😁👌

• Smiling Face
Reactions: Tina Boes