Landscape HDR psanorama that almost killed my computre :D

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
An art of capturing stunning nature images. On the way that makes them unique and bring the viewer to the scene.
EXIF
iso 250, f16, 1-125s, Olympus m 14-42mm IIR HDR.jpg

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
iso 250, f16, 1-125s, Olympus m 14-42mm IIR HDR.jpg

Here is my HDR panorama , after 5 time trying :D , how do you like de effect?
Place Oulu Finland, the evening was beautiful!!!
Merging Lightroom classic cc, first merged to Pnorama and then, with three Vitrual copy pictures - with diffrend exposures,I meget to HDR.. :D

ans bellow the same landscape , with just Panorama merging.. :D ,you need to watch very cerfuly to see the differences :D ;) . in HDR is this amazing '' deep'' effect that looks like in reallity.. , but let's to say me your opinions..- :D
iso 250, f16, 1-125s, Olympus m 14-42mm IIR-2.jpg

not edited a lot after all.. to keep natural, real climat as was the time I taked the picture..

in the picture Oulujoki- river delta, connecting with the sea in that pleace.. , althought the border between the river and the sea is hard to say..
and yeah , Oulu is just beautiful, windy '' water'' city.. the place is in the city centure ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
A really, really wonderfdul HDR nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I tried it by myself to use virtual copies, but you'll get only a real HDR effect if you take the pictures with different exposures directly with your camera. So you'll need 5x3 picture at the minimum.

The difference between both pictures is really very small, but you can especially see it if you compare the (left) blue parts between the clouds. It looks also a bit as the exposure of the second picture is a bit lower. But really just a bit.

This picture would really be predestined for a mural!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
A really, really wonderfdul HDR nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. I tried it by myself to use virtual copies, but you'll get only a real HDR effect if you take the pictures with different exposures directly with your camera. So you'll need 5x3 picture at the minimum.

The difference between both pictures is really very small, but you can especially see it if you compare the (left) blue parts between the clouds. It looks also a bit as the exposure of the second picture is a bit lower. But really just a bit.

This picture would really be predestined for a mural!

Danke shön Helix_2648 Helix_2648 🙏🙏🙏, thank you very much, as it cost so lot of hard work from my computer.. I need to just optimise my computer I think as Lr classic cc has started again work so havely- and computer's processor just is not able to keep a way with. And I must to restart it again and again 😒, but the problem isn't always and not with PS , and sometimes both programs can run well some time.. but sometime Lr not- with big operations, a bit too much complicated software as well 😒.

And for "true " HDR, I think we could need a tripod, isn't? And be very careful as pictures need to be without any movements..a bit hard, but why not give a try 😉🙏

Reactions: Jack

nataliaflejszar&Photo

3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks a lot J Jack 🙏🙏🙏
And Jack Jack and Greg Greg78340 , you most to give a try.. there is lot of techniques.. and depends of your camera too... this my taken hand helding- pictures sarja and merged in Lr classic cc... , you can try this in the start as is very easy and effective! Just of course move camera slowly without shaking! With finder view- or how it was in English 🤭, the straight line of horizontal is very important..
And rest of work good software will do for you.. - in Lr classic cc is very easy today after last updated...🙏
The effect of panorama is always best! And the lovely perspective to give people watching pictures feeling to there 💗🙏, depends of course too of landscapes we shooting..😉

Reactions: Jack