heeeeelloooooo

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
bienvenido a nuestro foro E ehades 🤓 🤩
También puedo hablar español con Google :D
Aprendí en la escuela algo de españa pero ya no recuerdo mucho: D, que pena :( : D
Espero que disfrutes con nosotros y la pases bien aquí;)

I hope the forum staff forgive me that I wrote in Spanish but i masted do it 🤓🙏. Especially as I'm listening to Spanish radio Rock Fm :D :p
I love Spanish language but not much possibilities practice it so it's because it's a bit forgeton language :D

But you are very welcome here David :)
If you need help you can ask me! even in Spanish , i can understand still much of the language ;)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello E ehades . Welcome here. Don't worry about your English. I'm sure you can improve your English while you are on board with us. Photography doesn't know any languages. Feel free to share your images and if you have any questions or issues do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone here. :)

ehades

Nov 3, 2020
bienvenido a nuestro foro E ehades 🤓 🤩
También puedo hablar español con Google :D
Aprendí en la escuela algo de españa pero ya no recuerdo mucho: D, que pena :( : D
Espero que disfrutes con nosotros y la pases bien aquí;)

I hope the forum staff forgive me that I wrote in Spanish but i masted do it 🤓🙏. Especially as I'm listening to Spanish radio Rock Fm :D :p
I love Spanish language but not much possibilities practice it so it's because it's a bit forgeton language :D

But you are very welcome here David :)
If you need help you can ask me! even in Spanish , i can understand still much of the language ;)
Me alegro de oir eso!!! De donde eres? Te lo voy a poner facil para que vayas recordando el idioma 😜

ehades

Nov 3, 2020
Hello E ehades . Welcome here. Don't worry about your English. I'm sure you can improve your English while you are on board with us. Photography doesn't know any languages. Feel free to share your images and if you have any questions or issues do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone here. :)
Thank you!!!

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hola E ehades ! bienvenido ! Sorry my Spanish is too old :p I just saw your ant picture, incredible !

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Me alegro de oir eso!!! De donde eres? Te lo voy a poner facil para que vayas recordando el idioma 😜

Estoy de la Finlande como puedes ver :p :D. Ah estaría bien habla Espeniol contigo 🤓 ;) ,
Maybe Jack Jack or Greg Greg return our Spanish language group ? now would be useful :D :p I seen that joined some of another new members from Spain here to the forum too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.