Hello and A Happy New Year from an extremely mild Aylesbury in Buckinghamshire.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyrotech

Jan 1, 2022
About myself, well I turned 65 on Christmas Day, I spent most of my adult life in the pyrotechnics and special events industry, then a few years back I lost an argument with fork-lift truck that damaged my lower spine and pelvis, this brought my career to an early end. Then after kicking a couple of years of depression and rehab into touch, I started looking for something to beat the sheer boredom. and after a few false starts, Macro photography is something I can do with my limited range of movement. So this Christmas family joined together to get me the basics and once the Xmas and New Year clutter is cleared I'll start building a bench.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello P Pyrotech ,

Firstly a warm welcome to our community. And feel sorry about what happened. Hopefully you do better . And yes you are right, macro photography is something that you can practice everywhere, no matter of environment.

Here you can learn more about macro photography, and also have some fun .

If you do have questions regarding forum, please do ask. I’ll be more than happy to help you.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi and Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here and ask if you have any questions

Reactions: Jack

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Welcome Pyrotech! Happy Birthday! And a wonderful Happy New Year to you as well. We look forward to seeing your macro works and feel free to ask anything you like. Check out the works of other members for inspiration too. :) Above all, have fun!

Reactions: Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello P Pyrotech,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.