Hello everyone!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!

Sthepenomis

Apr 23, 2024
Hello everyone on the forum! My name is István Simon, I live in Hungary, in a city next to one of Europe's great rivers. The name of the city is Dunaújváros. A large steel factory operates here, so the city is full of trees, plants and flowers! Every year I look forward to the end of winter and to nature being filled with life! In 2021, I started taking photography more seriously with an Olympus E-PL3 camera. Later I bought an Olympus OM-D E-M1 camera and took my pictures with it for 2 years. I bought a Pentax KF camera in January, which I still have to get used to and learn! I love nature! Sometimes when I go out to photograph trees and flowers I always end up in the grass looking at the little critters and trying to photograph them! It's a very interesting and uplifting feeling when a small creature comes into focus in the viewfinder and I see it looking at me! Flowers are my favorite too! I hope I can convey this feeling to you with my pictures! My pictures do not belong to the extreme macro category! Thanks Jack for the invite! I wish everyone a good day and a good night!

Attachments

• 6f36019a-cbd9-42d0-8d62-c22b2bd188b0~2.jpg
    6f36019a-cbd9-42d0-8d62-c22b2bd188b0~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello S Sthepenomis

Welcome on board. Thanks for joining us. Looking forward to seeing more of your images. Please click forums and scroll down to the appropriate section you'd like to share.

If you have any questions, do ask me or Hans-Trapp Hans-Trapp ;)

Reactions: Sthepenomis

Hans-Trapp

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 5, 2024
Hello István.
I'm delighted to meet you and welcome you to the forum. Thank you for your explanations about Hungary, a country I really don't know much about.
I liked the photo that accompanies your presentation. Flowers are also one of my favourite subjects, and I like to treat them like starlets, for studio-style portraits. Or make photo-stackings out of them.
P.S. Don't forget to comment/criticise other participants' images too, beyond the simple like.

Reactions: Jack