Hello from a new macro enthusiast from Germany

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ertho

Oct 19, 2020
Thanks for the inclusion here in the forum.
My name is Erik, I live near Munich.
For many years I have been taking macro photos, mainly insects. Most of my recordings are made while walking the dog.
I look forward to a lively exchange with like-minded people.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome ertho ertho to our international macro community! Hope you enjoy your stay! Take your time to become a bit familiar with our forum. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you've questions about the forum or other things.

Reactions: Jack and ertho

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there Erik welcome to the community it is great to have you here and may you enjoy your stay on the site wishing you a fantastic day

Reactions: Jack and ertho

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello ertho ertho . A warm welcome from my side, glad that you joined us, and can’t wait to see your images, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any issues or questions. Ask anyone, we are happy to help. And hope you will enjoy your stay with us. ;)

Reactions: ertho

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome ertho ertho ! I hope you will like to share with the community ^^ Do not hesitate to ask your questions if you are lost or need informations ^^ I look forward about your pictures !

Reactions: ertho

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello ertho ertho,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.