Hello from Germany

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomasR

Dec 18, 2020
Hello my name is Thomas, I come from Germany, and here from near Cologne. I am 50 years old and have been taking photos since I was young. Lange analog, from 2009 digital. Outside I love to photograph architecture and I like to travel to houses all over the world. Now, in Corona times, I have let my old passion, the drops of photography, live again and I will write a report for you on how I am doing it. I am happy to be here and hope my English is not too bad! Greetings Thomas

Reactions: Jack and Karl

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello ThomasR ThomasR . A warm welcome to our small community for macro photographers. Looking forward to seeing your pictures, and hope you will enjoy your stay with us. If you need any help and or advice do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone here. Most important have fun ;)

Reactions: ThomasR

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome ThomasR ThomasR ! I hope you will like our community, and share your pictures with us !

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi und willkommen ThomasR ThomasR! Ein kurzes Intro in Deutsch, aber den Rest gibt es nur in Englisch. ;)
Glad to have you on board! I hope you like our small macro community and that you feel familiar with our forum.
Please don't hesitate to give us a comment if not.

We're excited to see your pictures! You can of course post your non macro pictures here:

But please take into account, that this will costs 15 credits for each post. You can earn credits by participate to posts, photochallenges or by posting macro pictures.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hello Thomas, welcome to the community it is so great to have you here wishing you a great stay on the site

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello ThomasR ThomasR,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.