Hello from Italy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCream

Aug 28, 2020
I am new to photography, I love macro because it is surprising and gives unexpected results.

I am from southern Italy there are not many photographers, here people don't like technology my family told me once "it's easy to take good pictures with an expensive camera" and things like "your camera is better than you"

I think I bought the wrong camera for macro photography I have a Nikon Coolpix B600 but I built a lens myself with old binoculars and a diesel filter πŸ˜‚ now I can take macro photos like never before I'm still a beginner and I don't have a super equipment but I LOVE 😍 learning from myself and others I love this kind of community :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello BlueCream BlueCream , welcome on our small community. Wow, that’s really interesting that you have built your own macro lens, and it’s really creative, would be nice if you can show as well. Anyway, hope you will enjoy your stay here on our small community for macro photographers.

Reactions: BlueCream

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hello BlueCream BlueCream and welcome to this beautiful platform; I truly hope you would enjoy your time here; there are so many things to do here, sharing photos, opinions, exchanging suggestions, asking for advice, challenges and themes. the world is your oyster and the sky is the limit.
Feel free to ask questions whenever you want some advice;

There is one thing I would like to disagree with: you don't need the best camera ever; a simple bridge or the lower range reflex camera will do just fine as long as your eye as a photographer can catch the beauty of this tiny world. You really don't need expensive equipment to take wonderful photos; my oldest photos are taken with a Canon 1000D and a Tamron 70-300 that cost 140€ and I can proudly say that my best shots were taken at that time. Some members do know this photo that I uploaded a while ago (I think...)

Best regards and looking forward to discovering your photos. :)

_MG_5622modif.jpg

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Your photo is on point: the sharpness, the compo, the elements, the colors, everything; you have a bright future in the world of macro; congratulations!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: Jack and BlueCream

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome BlueCream BlueCream ! I hope you'll like this place and share with us ! Do not hesitate to ask if you've questions ! I like your picture ^^ Great job ! I hope we'll se more ^^ So, you can share your beautifull picture by posting threads, you can participate with our photogames and photo themes ^^

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Tell them that your photo has a huge potential; the choice of colors is awesome, the compo, the sharpness, everything is really gorgeous; I know that flies are not photogenic and most of the times unlikable but this photo is really beautiful; the fact that the colors are a bit darker but the light is really well on the fly is just great!!! Bravo!

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Warming welcome BlueCream BlueCream πŸ˜‰. Nice to have here someone from Italy πŸ€©πŸ™πŸ˜‡ I just love people from this country, I have good friends here in Oulu, Finland from there, very lovely people πŸ€©πŸ˜‰πŸ™
Hope to see more your pictures and discussions with you too, you seems to be interesting person to talking πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€

And hope you will enjoy to stay active with us on our forum with lovely people, where you can meet really good photo friends too πŸ€©πŸ˜‡
We are like online Macroderie camera club πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜πŸ€“

Greetings from Finland πŸ˜ˆπŸ€“πŸ˜€

Status
Not open for further replies.