Hello from Italy

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ManesNera

Aug 29, 2020
Super great that you build your lens👍👍👍 Someone told that if stupid ideas work out - it's not stupid. So same fot this, well done👍 Who knows, maybe your lens is better than expesinve ones.
When I bought my first macro lens, people around me was talking only negative things.
Good luck on your macro journey.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Omg Thank you so much Yohanna_D Yohanna_D 😭♥ my family and friends when they saw this picture they said "this is the worst of all your photo”
Hi and welcome BlueCream BlueCream to our small but international community. I am very disappointed with the statements of your family as you've already shown your potential and I was more than impressed as I've read your posts about your selfmade lens! How did you know what to do? Have you read a tutorial about this? Maybe you can show us a picture of your lens if you want.

But not it's time to find real photo friends in our community who can really rate your pictures based on all our experiences. Ignore those statements and stray true to yourself!

Toxotes Hun

Jul 1, 2020
A really good picture considering the DIY lens. Don't worry about what others (I mean non-photographers) say, photography is all about enjoying your own creations. My wife doesn't like many of my pictures either... :)

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello BlueCream BlueCream,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.