Hello from Lockdown Melbourne

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
More Aussi guys to the forum ;) :D
but of course very warm welcom to the small community, where you can meet very lovely people from all the wold... , hope you will enjoy to stay with us Hobbies Hobbies .. Whaiting to see your pictures and discuss about photography and everything.. ;) with you... :)
Greeting from-... far... Finland ;) :D

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hello Hobbies Hobbies so glad to make your acquaintance here; I hope you would enjoy your time here on this wonderful platform; feel free to ask any questions about macro photography - you are at the right place.
I am looking forward to seeing your photos and exchange upon the same passion: photography.

Hobbies

Aug 13, 2020
Hi and welcome Hobbies Hobbies. I'm interested to see some of your pictures. You can browse the forum a bit in the meantime. Take your time and ask us at any time if you've any questions.
Hi Helix_2648, I will Thanks.
[automerge]1597397887[/automerge]
Hello Hobbies Hobbies so glad to make your acquaintance here; I hope you would enjoy your time here on this wonderful platform; feel free to ask any questions about macro photography - you are at the right place.
I am looking forward to seeing your photos and exchange upon the same passion: photography.

Hello Yohanna_D, Thank you so much for your find words. I feel very much welcomed.
[automerge]1597398058[/automerge]
Welcome Hobbies Hobbies. Feel free to share your macro photos if you like to or need to have advises on.
Hi MinitecaPhotographie, Thank you. I will ask questions and will also share with you guys what I know.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
That is great Hobbies Hobbies - I hope it would feel like home to you this platform; I am so eager to exchange with you your ideas on macro through your photos; and of course we could learn so much from sharing our experiences in macro photography.
Again, don't hesitate to ask for help, opinions, suggestions; there are members who can guide you; when it comes to pure macro there are so many great members such as ZAMIR PENA ZAMIR PENA who can help you (I believe); and for macro that is called "macro proximity" (not that close to your subject) I am quite well qualified to help you; I am also working on a small tutorial on how I edit my photos on Photoshop CS6.
Best regards.

Hobbies

Aug 13, 2020
More Aussi guys to the forum ;) :D
but of course very warm welcom to the small community, where you can meet very lovely people from all the wold... , hope you will enjoy to stay with us Hobbies Hobbies .. Whaiting to see your pictures and discuss about photography and everything.. ;) with you... :)
Greeting from-... far... Finland ;) :D
Hi nataliaflejszar&Photo, Its good to meet everyone here in this community. Thanks.
[automerge]1597398294[/automerge]
Another Melbournian, yay!! Welcome! Where abouts are you Hobbies Hobbies? I'm near Hoppers Crossing
Hi Chavezshutter, I am from Yarraville ... its good to see you here. I hope we can meet in real life sometime when this thing is over. Thanks
[automerge]1597398305[/automerge]
Another Melbournian, yay!! Welcome! Where abouts are you Hobbies Hobbies? I'm near Hoppers Crossing
Hi Chavezshutter, I am from Yarraville ... its good to see you here. I hope we can meet in real life sometime when this thing is over. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.