Hello from Michigan!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello greamy greamy. I'm glad that you joined us. We are small community here, but very friendly. Hope you will enjoy your stay, and if you need any help, or you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thnks for letting me into this forum! I enjoy taking pictures when I see cool things, and I really enjoy finding new angles that most people wouldn't see normally. I enjoy taking photos with my phone, and also my cannon camera. Most of my photos are with my phone because thats what i have with me most of the day.

Hello USA 🇺🇲 ;) , WELCOME greamy greamy !! to our small, international community!. How have you going there In USA? ;)
greetings from north Europe , From North Finland ;) 🇫🇮😄

Reactions: Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome greamy greamy! Hope you'll enjoy your stay! Take your time to browse our forum and feel free to post your pictures, comments and also criticism. Please contact us at any time if you've questions about the board.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi greamy greamy and welcome here; I hope you would enjoy your time on this platform.
And a small piece of advice: take you camera with you as much as you can; you will see how useful it is to have it with you in situations where you can take even more beautiful photos than your your iphone. nothing compares to a reflex camera especially Canon - the best of the best (lol).
I am looking forward to discovering your photos.
have a good one!
Yohanna

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello greamy greamy,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.