Hello from New Zealand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hi TomM TomM ,
I am glad you joined this platform; I hope you would enjoy your time here and am looking forward to discovering your photos;
It appears that you like macro photography so if this is the case, you are in the right place.
Take good care and see you soon with photos. Feel free to ask questions about the techniques, the equipment or anything related to this type of photography.
Best regards.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi TomM TomM . Welcome on board. We are very small community, and we are glad that you joined us. If you need any help or advice please do ask. Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome TomM TomM in our small but international team of crazy ambitious hobby macro photographs. Hope you enjoy you stay. Please take your time to browse the forum a bit. I'm excited to see some pictures from you and have some active discussions with you about new pictures.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello TomM TomM,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.