Hello from New Zealand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanNPV

Sep 6, 2020
Hello, I'm Dan. I have been shooting macro for a couple of years now and macro photography is one of my favorite types of photography. I use the Olympus E-M1 Mark II with the Olympus M.Zuiko 60mm f/2.8 for my macro. thanks for inviting me to this group and here's a mantis (young Miomantis caffra). 60%.png

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
DanNPV DanNPV Welcome to the forum and welcome. Great mantis photo! Look forwards to seeing more. If you have any questions please ask and enjoy your stay!! :)

Reactions: Jack and DanNPV

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome DanNPV DanNPV ! Great, I think we are 4 members using Olympus 60mm 2.8 macro ^^ I'm using it on Panasonic GX80 camera, but nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo use it on olympus camera ^^ Great mantis shot ! I hope you'll find what you want in the forum ! Do not hesitate to ask your questions, and share your picture by posting threads !

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
hello Dan, nice to meet new Olympus friend and from another side of the earth :D.
greetings from Finland ;) :D. North and South meeting :D ;)
beautiful picture, hope you will enjoy to stay active with us ;)

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Hello DanNPV DanNPV and welcome here; I hope you would enjoy your time here; feel free to ask questions at any time;
looking forward to your photos because this one is really beautiful. :)

Reactions: DanNPV and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello DanNPV DanNPV , welcome in our small community for macro photographers. Hope you will enjoy your stay. Feel free to share your images and get engaged in discussions. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to ask ;)

Reactions: DanNPV

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome DanNPV DanNPV! Your posted pictures looks really great! Seems that you've great skills! I'm excited to see more pictures from you! Take your time to browse our forum a bit. We've a showcase for lenses, flashes and accessories which might be interesting for you.

Maybe you're also interested in some tutorial which you can find here:

Reactions: DanNPV

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello DanNPV DanNPV,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.