Hello from Norway

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macro_Sverre

Aug 9, 2020
Thanks very much for admitting me to this group. I am an amateur photograper that from time to time enjoy shooting macro. I have 2 cameras, Fujifilm X-T20 & X-T2 which I use almost every day, and also 3 macro lenses; Fuji XF 80mm f2.8, Fuji XF 60mm f2.4 and Laowa 65mm f2.8, alle very good lenses. I look forward to see contributions from other members, get inspirations and also to make contributions myself.
Cheers

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Thanks very much for admitting me to this group. I am an amateur photograper that from time to time enjoy shooting macro. I have 2 cameras, Fujifilm X-T20 & X-T2 which I use almost every day, and also 3 macro lenses; Fuji XF 80mm f2.8, Fuji XF 60mm f2.4 and Laowa 65mm f2.8, alle very good lenses. I look forward to see contributions from other members, get inspirations and also to make contributions myself.
Cheers

välkomna min norra vän M Macro_Sverre ;)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello M Macro_Sverre welcome to our small community. Hope you will enjoy your stay here. If you have any questions, or issues please do not hesitate to ask.

Also feel free to leave a rating for macro lenses, which will help others to understand better macro lenses

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome M Macro_Sverre! Sorry for my late reply but I was on holiday the last days. Hopefully you enjoy your stay! Your equipment is very good. I thought about to buy the X-T2 but I hadn't had enough money and the new X-T3 was too expensive. So I decided to stay loyal to Canon.

Macro_Sverre

Aug 9, 2020
Cheers
Hi and welcome M Macro_Sverre! Sorry for my late reply but I was on holiday the last days. Hopefully you enjoy your stay! Your equipment is very good. I thought about to buy the X-T2 but I hadn't had enough money and the new X-T3 was too expensive. So I decided to stay loyal to Canon.
I enjoy very much to be in this group, a lot of creative photographers and a nice welcome to me. Re X-T2, you may find good samples of used cameras, but of course Canon may have equally good macro systems as well. Again, thanks a lot for admitting me to the group. Cheers

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello M Macro_Sverre,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.