Hello from the north of the Netherlands

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 2269

Mar 12, 2022
Hi,
I am Theo and live in the north of the Netherlands in the provence of Groningen. I am very much interested in nature and the last ten years my interest have changed from birds to moths. But also butterflies, dragon- and damselflies are my favourites.
I try to share my knowledge and enthousiasm for nature via my website, and for my foreign friends I have also an English version of it.
My website is full of pictures, for instance more then 1000 of moths (about 350 species of the 2400 you can find in our country).

So, if you are interested, feel free to visit my website. And if you want to stay informed about new English blogs, feel free tot subscribe to my news mail. Everytime I have posted a new blog, you will receive an email.

Regards,

Theo

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Welcome on board G mijnblogje . I had to edit you thread as links and self promotions aren't allowed on forum, apart from your profile. However, please feel free to share your images on here.

Looking forward to seeing your macro images here.

Any questions or issues regarding the forum, do ask please, I'll be more than happy to help you.

Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Welcome to the forum @mijnblogješŸ˜ , hope to see your work, ask if you have any questions

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.