Hello from Virginia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

dfsmetsfan

Jul 19, 2020
Obviously, I'm new here. I live in Northern Virginia and I really enjoy taking macro photos. I have a 40mm lens and keep it on my cameral from spring through fall almost exclusively. I'm big into flowers...the closer I can get, the happier I am.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to sharing photos with you and seeing all your beautiful work, even if a lot of it is bugs...ewwwwwww! :)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
I had to laugh as I read your post with the bugs. šŸ¤£

Welcome to our small community! Glas to read that you like flowers. Maybe you can have some discussions with Yohanna_D Yohanna_D because she is making really lovrly and wonderful flower picture. Have fun and take your time to explore the forum a bit.

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Obviously, I'm new here. I live in Northern Virginia and I really enjoy taking macro photos. I have a 40mm lens and keep it on my cameral from spring through fall almost exclusively. I'm big into flowers...the closer I can get, the happier I am.

I'm happy to be here and look forward to sharing photos with you and seeing all your beautiful work, even if a lot of it is bugs...ewwwwwww! :)
Welcome on this platform dfsmetsfan dfsmetsfan and looking forward to discovering your photos; I hope we could exchange a lot on our common passion: macro photography.
I was just wondering how close can you get to your subject by using your 40mm? is it a macro lens?
Best regards.
Yohanna

Reactions: Karl

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello dfsmetsfan dfsmetsfan , welcome on our small macro community for macro photographers. Hope you will enjoy your stay, and have fun. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to ask.

dfsmetsfan

Jul 19, 2020
Hello dfsmetsfan dfsmetsfan !!, happy you joined to us!, hope you will enjoy with us on the international , small macro community :love: šŸ¤© .
Greetings from Nothern Finland ;)
Thank you Karl. I'm looking forward to being here.
[automerge]1595271290[/automerge]
I had to laugh as I read your post with the bugs. šŸ¤£

Welcome to our small community! Glas to read that you like flowers. Maybe you can have some discussions with Yohanna_D Yohanna_D because she is making really lovrly and wonderful flower picture. Have fun and take your time to explore the forum a bit.
Thank you Helix. Yeah...bugs are NOT my thing, but the photos are kewl. I'll get used to them.
[automerge]1595271335[/automerge]
Hello dfsmetsfan dfsmetsfan , welcome on our small macro community for macro photographers. Hope you will enjoy your stay, and have fun. If you have any questions or issues, feel free to ask.
Thank you so much Jack and thank you for allowing me to join.

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you Karl. I'm looking forward to being here.
[automerge]1595271290[/automerge]

Thank you Helix. Yeah...bugs are NOT my thing, but the photos are kewl. I'll get used to them.
[automerge]1595271335[/automerge]

Thank you so much Jack and thank you for allowing me to join.

You are most welcome, ;) feel free to share your images on main site too ;)

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello dfsmetsfan dfsmetsfan,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.