Hello, I am Slavi Kotarov, from Bulgaria.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour_sz

Mar 25, 2022
Hello, I am Slavi Kotarov from Bulgaria. I am an amateur photographer, I like nature and macro photography, I love to travel. I am glad to see many people with my interests here and I am sure I will learn many new things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hello and Welcome @Seymour_sz😀 ,

Enjoy the forum and ask if you have questions. I see your post is in Bulgarian ( cool letters by the way 😁), I need to ask you to please post in English as that is what the forum uses, you can use Google translate if you need. Here is a video of me using Google translate for your post:

Reactions: Jack

Seymour_sz

Mar 25, 2022
Hello and Welcome @Seymour_sz😀 ,

Enjoy the forum and ask if you have questions. I see your post is in Bulgarian ( cool letters by the way 😁), I need to ask you to please post in English as that is what the forum uses, you can use Google translate if you need. Here is a video of me using Google translate for your post:

I'm sorry - I had translated it and copied the translation, I don't know why it was published in Bulgarian again.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
I'm sorry - I had translated it and copied the translation, I don't know why it was published in Bulgarian again.
No problem, its most likely your browser's translations settings, what browser do you use?

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Another way which is better so you dont need to turn translation on and off is this, but make sure you do it when you are in macroderie page not some random japanese website I used to demonstrate:

If you use this also remember to turn translate back on from the previous post.

It's a little late here in Oz so im jumping off but I will check tomorrow to see if we managed to fix your issue, good luck and let me know how you go 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.