Hello

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis Gauthier

May 11, 2020
I,m Denis,and have been involved with macro photography for quite a few years,in different disciplines,from insects,snowflakes,focus stacking,and high speed water drops.Had the occasion for x2,2 week trips to the rain forest of Costa Rica to photograph insects.Amazing place and incredible bio-diversity.I shoot Canon system,usually FF,with my favourite tool,MPE-65,which I have custom diffusers on the dual flash MT-24EX.
Here,s an example of my work,,Mantid Fly Climaciella brunnea Ojibway Nature Center Winsor on.Went there specifically to get this one,as I believe it,s the only place in Canada where you can find one.
5dmk3,mpe-65, 1/200sec/F/13/ISO200 Mantid Fly Climaciella brunnea Ojibway Nature Center Winsor on.JPG

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
this is my first photo of bee šŸ ever
taken last week

Hi Emanuel, lovely photograph. But i believe you have posted in someone elses thread by mistake. Request you to to please delete it from this thread and post it here

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
Welcome to the community Denis Gauthier Denis Gauthier . You have posted a great photograph. Yes it does look like the critter was confused on whether to become a mantis or a fly while growing up :D . Hope to see and learn from your photographs. Keep posting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.