Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denis Gauthier

May 11, 2020
I,m Denis,and have been involved with macro photography for quite a few years,in different disciplines,from insects,snowflakes,focus stacking,and high speed water drops.Had the occasion for x2,2 week trips to the rain forest of Costa Rica to photograph insects.Amazing place and incredible bio-diversity.I shoot Canon system,usually FF,with my favourite tool,MPE-65,which I have custom diffusers on the dual flash MT-24EX.
Here,s an example of my work,,Mantid Fly Climaciella brunnea Ojibway Nature Center Winsor on.Went there specifically to get this one,as I believe it,s the only place in Canada where you can find one.
5dmk3,mpe-65, 1/200sec/F/13/ISO200

Shan

2 2
Apr 12, 2020
this is my first photo of bee ever
taken last week

Hi Emanuel, lovely photograph. But i believe you have posted in someone elses thread by mistake. Request you to to please delete it from this thread and post it here

Shan

2 2
Apr 12, 2020
Welcome to the community Denis Gauthier . You have posted a great photograph. Yes it does look like the critter was confused on whether to become a mantis or a fly while growing up . Hope to see and learn from your photographs. Keep posting

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Welcome Denis Gauthier your picture is really fantastic. I would like to see the rain-forest with all the beauty, animals and insects. Must be an amazinig experience for you!

Reactions: Denis Gauthier
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…