Hello

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel

May 12, 2020
i just started micro photography couple of months ago, and i love to learn a lot from others .
i have nikon d750 and Sigma 105 mm
also i have a lot of questions.

Shan

Apr 12, 2020
i just started micro photography couple of months ago, and i love to learn a lot from others .
i have nikon d750 and Sigma 105 mm
also i have a lot of questions.
welcome to the community. Please ask your questions here and i am sure the expert photographers in this group will answer them!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Welcome Emanuel Emanuel - hope you enjoy our small community. Please feel free to ask whatever you want to know. We just started to add some tutorials which might be useful for you. More will follow within the next days.

Reactions: Emanuel

Emanuel

May 12, 2020
Welcome Emanuel Emanuel - hope you enjoy our small community. Please feel free to ask whatever you want to know. We just started to add some tutorials which might be useful for you. More will follow within the next days.
Hi
just try to learn to navigate through this website
so i’m not sure if posting in the right place.
i’m wondering what Metering you prefer when shooting insects (nikon) Matrix, or spot metering.
Also auto focus area mode and focus mode.
do you using AF C (continue shooting) for moving insects? or just S- single shoot?
Thanks

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Emanuel Emanuel , a bit of late welcome from my side, which I will apologies. Welcome to our small community . Hope you will enjoy here.

I would recommend you to post questions here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.