Help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 250

Little-em Little-em Basically, if you use a smaller aperture (larger f number) you need to compensate with a longer shutter speed to ensure the same amount of light reaches the sensor.
Please don`t hesitate to ask if you need more clarification.

Reactions: Jack and Little-em

Little-em

Apr 25, 2020
Little-em Little-em Basically, if you use a smaller aperture (larger f number) you need to compensate with a longer shutter speed to ensure the same amount of light reaches the sensor.
Please don`t hesitate to ask if you need more clarification.
Thank you I’ve got all the sheets I’ve printed of but I still didn’t get it lol. I e defo thrown my self in to the deep end with this course. 😝

D

Deleted member 250

Thank you I’ve got all the sheets I’ve printed of but I still didn’t get it lol. I e defo thrown my self in to the deep end with this course. 😝
The relationship of aperture (fstop, shutter speed and iso can be confusing at first but it is really straightforward. I will help all I can, please don`t be afraid to ask as the only silly question is the one you did not ask.

Reactions: Jack and Little-em
D

Deleted member 250

Thank you bill so does the focal length effect depth of field.
As the focal length increases so the depth of field is less. You can get a large depth of field with a wide angle lens but a lot less with a long telephoto (at the same aperture). This is a basic simple explanation without the science which you probably don`t need at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Little-em and Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.