Hi all from Melbourne, Australia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

eliasfta

Dec 4, 2020
Thank you Chavezshutter Chavezshutter for the invite to the forum.

I've been doing photography as a hobby since August this year and loving all aspects of photography. I got into macro cause I saw the amazing shots my brother was taking, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Most recently I acquired some extension tubes, reverse ring adapters and a vintage macro lens (Love vintage lenses).

Look forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

Reactions: Karl and Jack

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome eliasfta eliasfta !!!! I hope you will like this place and the great community here ^^ I hope you will share your pictures ! I'm looking forward :p

• Love
Reactions: Jack and eliasfta

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello eliasfta eliasfta ,

A warm welcome from my side, glad that Chavezshutter Chavezshutter recommended our forum to join. I really hope you will enjoy your stay, and if you need any help, or just have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask, or contact me at any time. Here to help. And the most important, have fun and get engaged with us.

Thanks for joining us.

Reactions: eliasfta

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome eliasfta eliasfta to our small macro community! I hope you like our board and that you found some minutes to become familiar to it. You can ask us question at any time if you need help or if you don't find what you're looking for.

Until then we're excited to see the pictures and read the comments from you!

Reactions: eliasfta and Jack

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello eliasfta eliasfta,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.