Hi everyone,

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueOrchid

Oct 12, 2020
Hi, my name is Outhone. I have been interested in photography for sometime and in particular Macro photography. Although I have not taken many pictures myself, my partner has taken many beautiful shots and I have been privy to most of the shoots. My partner Chavezshutter has been taking photos for about 3 years now and as his passion grew, it inspired me to pick up a camera again. Have not done so since High school days. He instilled a new found love of insects, arachnids, plants and flowers which I absolutely love. Thank you everyone for allowing me to progress further with my learning about photography and I am very excited join the group.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hello Hello Hellooo :) , welcome once again, youre going to have post some pics soon :) . Take your time to look around and enjoy your stay, im very happy you joined us :D. We gotta do some more shoots soon. If you have any questions let me know

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueOrchid and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello BlueOrchid BlueOrchid , again. Welcome to our small community. I really hope you will enjoy your stay. If you need any help , do not hesitate to ask me or anyone else on site. Looking forward to seeing your images.

• Love
Reactions: Chavezshutter

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Welcome welcome Outhone, so great to have you in the community and on the site, it was a breath of fresh air to have you chatting this morning wishing you a great stay and experiences on the site :D

BlueOrchid

Oct 12, 2020
Hello Hello Hellooo :) , welcome once again, youre going to have post some pics soon :) . Take your time to look around and enjoy your stay, im very happe you joined us :D. We gotta do some more shoots soon. If you have any questions let me know
Thank you, I will be knocking for more answers :giggle:

Last edited:

BlueOrchid

Oct 12, 2020
Greg Greg Thank you so much, I would like to post a picture soon, have to go through some old shots because we have not been able to get out and about. Loving the atmosphere šŸ„°
panos_adgr panos_adgr Thank you so much for the support and I am hoping to improve on my skills, never too old to learn new skills, and I can't wait. Hoping to post soon and would love any help in my developments šŸ˜‹

Status
Not open for further replies.