Hi everyone,

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi BlueOrchid BlueOrchid! Thank for joining our little but international macro family! I'm really thankful that Chavezshutter Chavezshutter motivated you to give it a try to take macro pictures again. I'm convinced that you will share great results with us and I can promis that we'll support you as good as we can. Our mentors have great skills and will help you as good as possible if you need any kind of advice from us.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

BlueOrchid

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you so much Helix_2648 Helix_2648 and nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. My photos are no way near the quality of the pics i have seen on this forum, but I have to start somewhere and you guys are really awesome. I have used an old Canon that Chavezshutter Chavezshutter lent me but since covid19 I have only got an Iphone S . I feel I need to post something at least so please be patient with the quality of photo, I am working to get my own camera, but not sure which one yet.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you so much Helix_2648 Helix_2648 and nataliaflejszar&Photo nataliaflejszar&Photo. My photos are no way near the quality of the pics i have seen on this forum, but I have to start somewhere and you guys are really awesome. I have used an old Canon that Chavezshutter Chavezshutter lent me but since covid19 I have only got an Iphone S . I feel I need to post something at least so please be patient with the quality of photo, I am working to get my own camera, but not sure which one yet.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding cameras or help here BlueOrchid BlueOrchid :

Reactions: Chavezshutter

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Greg Greg Thank you so much, I would like to post a picture soon, have to go through some old shots because we have not been able to get out and about. Loving the atmosphere 🥰
panos_adgr panos_adgr Thank you so much for the support and I am hoping to improve on my skills, never too old to learn new skills, and I can't wait. Hoping to post soon and would love any help in my developments 😋
You are very welcome!
All of us have something new to learn!

''γηράσκω ἀεί διδασκόμενος''

"I'm getting older but I'm always being taught a lot (of things)" a quote by Solon the Athenian showing the philosopher's way of being always inquisitive and open minded, and implying that getting older doesn't make you wise enough.

🙂😉

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello BlueOrchid BlueOrchid,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.