Hi everyone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleminator

Dec 20, 2020
Hey there,
Thanks for inviting me to this forum!
My name is Clemens, and I currently live in Germany. I only started photography a few months ago, and realized that among other areas I'm very interested in macro.
Some of the objects I enjoy taking photos of are water droplets and small plants or flowers. Since it's winter now I haven't really been able to photograph any animals, but that's something I'm keen on as well.

I'm looking forward to sharing this hobby with you!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello C Cleminator . Nice to meet you and welcome to our small community for macro photographers. I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and if you need any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Also, take your time to familiar yourself with our site. :)

Reactions: Cleminator

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome C Cleminator ! Nice to meet you, I hope you'll find what you are looking for ^^ I'm looking forward your pictures !!!

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hallo und willkommen C Cleminator! Auch für dich ein kurzes Hallo in Deutsch. ;)

We're glad that you accept the invitation to our macro community. Hopefully you enjoy your stay and have a great time with us.
Please don't hesitate to show us your pictures or to participate to discussions. We're happy about any inout from your side.

And by the way... please also don't hesitate to ask questions at any time if you need assistance from our side.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there Clemens, great to have you here and welcome to the community. Wishing you fun times and a great time on the site

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello C Cleminator,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.