Hi fellow macro people :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Laszlo.kladni Laszlo.kladni . Welcome to our small community for macro photographers. By the way, gorgeous photo, feel free to share more on insects subforum in forum. Hooe you will enjoy your stay and if you need any help do not hesitate to ask anyone.

Reactions: Laszlo.kladni

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Wow! Hi Laszlo, welcome to the community. That is one great indoctrinating photo to post on the site it is so very beautiful and you have captured a perfect moment there. Can't wait to see more from you and I do hope you will be active on the site so that we may get to know you better. Wishing you a best stay on the site and may you have a terrific day.

panos_adgr

1 2
Apr 23, 2020
Hello Laszlo!
Welcome to Macroderie Community!

You made a nice entry with a very beautiful photo! Excellent technically!

I was looking at it, thinking how you managed to light the subject. Then I read that you used 2 diffused flashes!
We are looking forward to share with us your work!

Laszlo.kladni

Oct 14, 2020
What really impressed me was the WB of the subject. Although it is lighten with flash it has the same colour tone as the rest of the image.

The image was taken with ISO 125 and 1/200 s. The flash was really dialed down (1/64 maybe).

The rest was post processing (see my RAW conversion settings if anyone is interested :) ). The rest was PS work (dodge&burn, some contrast and brightness adjustments and local exposure corrections).

Thank you the heartwarming words everyone!

Attachments

• szitakötő co20.jpg
    szitakötő co20.jpg
    281.1 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: panos_adgr

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
The image was taken with ISO 125 and 1/200 s. The flash was really dialed down (1/64 maybe).

The rest was post processing (see my RAW conversion settings if anyone is interested :) ). The rest was PS work (dodge&burn, some contrast and brightness adjustments and local exposure corrections).

Thank you the heartwarming words everyone!

Would you like to share your technique here Laszlo.kladni Laszlo.kladni ?

Reactions: Laszlo.kladni
Status
Not open for further replies.