Hi from Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest 2059

Not sure where everyone is from but I'm from Ontario Canada. My Macro adventures started years ago but took a leave from the hobby for a lengthy period. I'm back now and enjoying it much more than ever. Don't burst my bubble looking for friendly help, but I don't really navigate well on this site so if I stumble around forgive me.

Attachments

• _NIK8332.jpg
    _NIK8332.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 4

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi and welcome Laura, enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to ask any questions. Takes a bit of time to get used to the site and its features, once again if you have any questions ask away. Love that bubble shot, hope to see more of your work😊

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi Laura! Welcome!
You can take your time to get used to the site. We will happy to help if you find any difficulties. I saw your bubble photos and they are great. Hope you enjoy the forum, make new friends, and explore the macroworld with us. Looking forward to see more of your photos in the forum 😉.

Reactions: Jack and Guest 2059

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Not sure where everyone is from but I'm from Ontario Canada. My Macro adventures started years ago but took a leave from the hobby for a lengthy period. I'm back now and enjoying it much more than ever. Don't burst my bubble looking for friendly help, but I don't really navigate well on this site so if I stumble around forgive me.
Hi @Laura and welcome 😊💙

Tina Boes

Jul 25, 2021
Hi Laura! Welcome to the site, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Getting to know a new forum can be daunting, but lots of people here will help you. Love your soap bubble photo! I have been working with soap bubbles for a few days now, after a long time away from them. Lots of new ideas. Looking forward to your photos. :)

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Laura , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello @Guest 2059,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.