Hi from Germany!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
Hello everyone,
my name is Markus and I'm pretty new to photography in general and therefore macro shooting. I took up photography around May this year to occupy myself during the increased social distancing regulations here in Germany and instantly fell in love with this hobby. I don't exclusively shoot macro but also use everything from wideangle to telezoom lenses.

I'm a studied biologist with specialization in ecology and love being outside, so my photo subjects are mostly natural - animals, plants, rocks etc. I rarely plan what I'm shooting but have my camera with me almost always, when I'm out and about. So a lot of my pictures are lucky coincidences or just captures of the moment.

I do editing in Affinity Photo and recently got myself into Capture One.

View attachment 15316

Attachments

• P1040759.md.jpg
    P1040759.md.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Willkommen Baenki Baenki , nice to have more people from Germany ;) I really like Germans, nice people as our Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;):giggle: and Germany is just country of best sport horses in the world :love: and great riders same ;)
I'm just Polishliving in Finland ;) , when I meet germans here , always say to them : ''hello my Neigbors '' ;) :D .

BUt lovely picture, and sounds great!. i love to capture best moments with my camera, and I have my camera almost always with me too, as my best friend :geek:
which brand of camera do you have? ;)

hope you will enjoy with us on the small, nice forum and enjoy to be active too ;) ;D

Reactions: Chavezshutter

Baenki

Sep 9, 2020
Willkommen Baenki Baenki , nice to have more people from Germany ;) I really like Germans, nice people as our Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;):giggle: and Germany is just country of best sport horses in the world :love: and great riders same ;)
I'm just Polishliving in Finland ;) , when I meet germans here , always say to them : ''hello my Neigbors '' ;) :D .

BUt lovely picture, and sounds great!. i love to capture best moments with my camera, and I have my camera almost always with me too, as my best friend :geek:
which brand of camera do you have? ;)

hope you will enjoy with us on the small, nice forum and enjoy to be active too ;) ;D
Hallo!!! 😁

I'm using a Panasonic Lumix G81 combined with a Olympus M.Zuiko 60mm f2.8 for Macro shooting (I also love the lens for other applications). Otherwise I got a Laowa 7.5mm f2.0, G Vario 14-140mm f3.5-5.6, PanaLeica 100-400mm f4.0-6.3 and 3 vintage Prakticar lenses inherited from my dad. 😉

The camera is only MFT and some people might frown about that, but the small system is awesome for hiking and I love it for that.

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Welcome Baenki Baenki ! I hope you'll like this place and share pictures with us ^^
This flower picture is very good !!!
Great, I use the Panasonic GX80 + Olympus 60mm 2.8 macro :p
Do not hesitate to ask your questions if you are lost :p

Try to share your pictures by creating threads so we are all here to comment, feedback, share, appreciate and advice with you ^^

I you have any questions, you can send message by clicking top left LETTER then : Start a new conversation, if you want to talk with me put GREG on recipients then send me what you want to know :p

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Baenki Baenki Warm welcome from Australia. Lovely flower shot! I look forward to seeing more of your work. The best camera is the one you have and can use well :).Enjoy your stay and dont hesitate to ask questions

Reactions: Baenki

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi und willkommen Baenki Baenki. Ich bin mal so frei und schreibe dir ausnahmsweise mal in Deutsch. ;)
Freut mich, dass du den Weg zu uns gefunden hast! Guck dich ruhig in Ruhe um, ob du. z.B. im Showcase oder bei unseren Tutorials gute Tips findest.

Ansonsten sind wir natürlich über jeden deiner Beiträge oder deiner Bilder froh. Hauptsache du hast Spaß.

Jack Jack please don't blame on me that I've written this in German. I couldn't resist... 😂

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Baenki Baenki . Welcome on board, we are very small community, but focused on macro photography, which you already seen. Feel free to share your images, and getting engaged in photo games and competitions. And if you have any questions feel free to ask ask, we are also very friendly here ;)

No problem Helix_2648 Helix_2648 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.