hi from the uk, hope everyones day is going well

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi. Welcome to Macroderie 😃.
To start, you can click the three bars icon on the top left. IMG_20220323_211411_374-01.jpeg

Then, click Forum. You will find "Sharing Images- Opinion and Critiques", this is a place for you to post your photos and get feedback from other members. You can post according to main subject of your photos.

There is also "Challenges & Games". You will find :
✓" Photo Games" (There is no new games for now, but you can join when staff or members create one, or if you want you can create it too 😃)
✓"Photo Theme" (this is like a showcase of photos based on a theme, you can post your photos here too of they are fit with the themes)
✓"MOTM Challenge" (This event is held every month and every member allowed to join if they reach 50 post of photos or/and comments, since they are joined in Macroderie. 50 posts rule is because we do give opportunity to active members to participate, as we don't really want a new member who isn't active at all to drop the image without interest to our community and others members. The photo of the MOTM winner will be posted in Macroderie Instagram too)
✓articles (you can read anything related macro photography that posted by staff and members here. You can also post your articles here, if you want).

Hope this help you to find what you are looking for.
Enjoy your stay ☺️.

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi, where do i post the photography? i can find a section for video but cant see to find photos. Its probably right in front of me i just cant see it
Sorry for the later reply, timezone differences. Anyways, I hope you were able to post. Thanks lovitazoe lovitazoe for asnwering this . Let me know if you have have any issues.😀

Reactions: Jack and lovitazoe

Andy Smith

1 2
Sep 17, 2021
Hello 3dgephotos, and welcome aboard. Looking forward to seeing your pics now you know how to post them. :)

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello 3dgephotos , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello 3 3dgephotos,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.