Hi from Toronto, Canada

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 483

Thanks for the invite. I'm a serious amateur who's favorite thing is to crawl around our yard looking for insects and arachnids to photograph... and sometimes flowers.
My setup is: Canon 6D Mk II + Canon 1.4x ext + Kenko 12mm tube + EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM + Speedlite 430EX II + diffuser.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome to the forum @RobG !

Hope you will enjoy time with us by sharing pictures and discussions on the forum 🤩🙏.
The forum is small macro community, here you can find macro photography lovers from almost all the world, you can meet wonderful people and get good photo friends 🙏😇.
Hope you will enjoy to stay active with us 😇

If you have questions and need help, feel freel to ask, we are happy to help you 😇🙏

Greetings form Finland 😇😉

Bart the belgian

May 17, 2020
Thanks for the invite. I'm a serious amateur who's favorite thing is to crawl around our yard looking for insects and arachnids to photograph... and sometimes flowers.
My setup is: Canon 6D Mk II + Canon 1.4x ext + Kenko 12mm tube + EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM + Speedlite 430EX II + diffuser.
hello, welcome
You'll see, these are friendly macrophotographers. We live little bit everywhere. I live in france for example.
And don't worry. I'm an amateur and i learned a lot by this community. And yes, you can show us how to improve our pictures. We help each other

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome @RobG, I already saw one of your pictures and you've really good skills and a good equipment! Thanks for joining our small community! Please take your time to browse our forum and show us some more pictures from you! Maybe you give some of us some tips and improvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.