Hi from Wales!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Toxotes Hun Toxotes Hun , welcome to our small community dedicated for macro photographers. If you need any help, feel free to get in touch, canā€™t wait to see your images, enjoy your stay ;)

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hello Toxotes Hun Toxotes Hun, I already saw some pictures from you and I'm deeply impressed to take such shots through a glass plate without any reflections. The fish or shrimps are very lively, aren't they? Or do they sometimes don't move for some time? It's a real enrichment for our forum. Thanks for that.

Reactions: Jack

Toxotes Hun

Jul 1, 2020
Hello Toxotes Hun Toxotes Hun, I already saw some pictures from you and I'm deeply impressed to take such shots through a glass plate without any reflections. The fish or shrimps are very lively, aren't they? Or do they sometimes don't move for some time? It's a real enrichment for our forum. Thanks for that.
Hi, Shrimps are no too bad (they pause occasionally), but some of the fish (like the one on the picture I attached) really make me sweat as they swim around like crazy all the time. :) You need lots of patience and understand of their behaviour (just like with wildlife) .

View attachment 14667
Canon 6DII + LAOWA 100mm macro ISO100 f13 1/160s

Attachments

• IMG_8388_1.md.jpg
    IMG_8388_1.md.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Toxotes Hun Toxotes Hun,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.