Hi hope your well

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography ,
welcome to us small, international macro photography community, hope you will enjoy with us by sharing your pictures and dicussions with us :) . If you need any help, you can ask always! :) we will happy to help you!

Incredibile picture! I'm exciting to see more your pictures 🤩

What photo equipments do you use?

Jul 12, 2020
Hi Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography ,
welcome to us small, international macro photography community, hope you will enjoy with us by sharing your pictures and dicussions with us :) . If you need any help, you can ask always! :) we will happy to help you!

Incredibile picture! I'm exciting to see more your pictures 🤩

What photo equipments do you use?

Hi hope your well and thank you for the kind comments, Got lots of pictures to show lol just trying to figure out what to do lol. I’m currently using a basic Canon 450d, the above picture was taken with a reverse adapter and 55mm lens. But I do have a Sigma 105mm Ex macro DG lens which I use regular with full extensions tubes. Thank you again

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Hi hope your well and thank you for the kind comments, Got lots of pictures to show lol just trying to figure out what to do lol. I’m currently using a basic Canon 450d, the above picture was taken with a reverse adapter and 55mm lens. But I do have a Sigma 105mm Ex macro DG lens which I use regular with full extensions tubes. Thank you again

Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography , sounds great, that you have lot pictures to sharing 🤩 , in the forum is no limit, you can share so lot your pictures you wanr to :D

You can share it media- where you can create own albums, if you need more space there you can buy it later.. ;) :D
You can share in the forum showcaste- open for dicussions about pictures, best possible to get some of critique and opinions- very useful , if you want to improve your skills!
And photo thems, Photo games..
You can find there place for nonmacros too..
Just have a look on the forum!!
Hope you will enjoy to stay active with us!
and hope to see more your pictures on the forum , waiting in future for 🤩🙏😁

Warm greetings from a bit cold today nothern Finland ;)
If you have qestions about forum and need help just ask, I'll help you ;)

Jul 12, 2020
Dan_roberts_photography Dan_roberts_photography , sounds great, that you have lot pictures to sharing 🤩 , in the forum is no limit, you can share so lot your pictures you wanr to :D

You can share it media- where you can create own albums, if you need more space there you can buy it later.. ;) :D
You can share in the forum showcaste- open for dicussions about pictures, best possible to get some of critique and opinions- very useful , if you want to improve your skills!
And photo thems, Photo games..
You can find there place for nonmacros too..
Just have a look on the forum!!
Hope you will enjoy to stay active with us!
and hope to see more your pictures on the forum , waiting in future for 🤩🙏😁

Warm greetings from a bit cold today nothern Finland ;)
If you have qestions about forum and need help just ask, I'll help you ;)

Thank you 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.