Hi..I just want to introduce myself..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitairl

Oct 20, 2021
My name is Anita, originally I'm from Croatia but almost 5 years, I'm based in Ireland Co. Kerry.. Crazy in love with macro photography.. All my findings are from my back yard. Mother of 2 boys doesn't have time to snoop around the bushes 🤣🤣.
In macro photography I'm around 2 years now and really enjoying it..

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there Anita, welcome to the community wishing you great times & making new friendships here on the site. It great to have you with us & can't wait to see your eye on the macro world around you.

Reactions: Jack

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi Anita! Welcome to community. Glad you decided to join. I saw your macro pics that you posted here and they are amazing! Looking forward to see more.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and feel free to engaged in the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here. 😃

• Love
Reactions: Jack and Anitairl

Anitairl

Oct 20, 2021
Hi Anita! Welcome to community. Glad you decided to join. I saw your macro pics that you posted here and they are amazing! Looking forward to see more.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions and feel free to engaged in the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here. 😃
Thank you. I just need some time ti figure out how things work here 🙈

• Smiling Face
Reactions: lovitazoe

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Anitairl Anitairl ,

A warm welcome from my side. Glad that you joined on board, hope you will enjoy your stay. Any questions regarding forum, do ask please.

Feel free to participate in our photo games, themes and MOTM contest.

And looking forward to seeing your images. 🙂

Anitairl

Oct 20, 2021
Hello Anitairl Anitairl ,

A warm welcome from my side. Glad that you joined on board, hope you will enjoy your stay. Any questions regarding forum, do ask please.

Feel free to participate in our photo games, themes and MOTM contest.

And looking forward to seeing your images. 🙂
Motm contest it says I can participate when I reach 50 posts 🙈 so definitely I'll be active on all contests soon

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.