Hi I'm David!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BokehNola

Oct 17, 2020
Thanks for the add to the community and thanks for the invite Costy Sarc Costy Sarc :)! I've been doing photography for a while now, but relatively new to macro...~2 1/2 years now. I'm a Canon shooter and my current setup is EOS R w/either an MP-E 65mm or 100mm 2.8l attached. I typically just use one flash with an mkdiffuser, but sometimes I'll use an off camera flash along with the on camera. Here's a recent photo I took of a Monarch Butterfly. I hope you like it and thanks again. 20201013_Butterfly_Portrait_Bokeh.jpg

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello BokehNola BokehNola . Glad that your found about us, and you joined us. I'm really impressed by your skills of stacking images. Here on site you can meet other professionals who does extreme macro, macro or close up photography. We have chat rooms here if you want to ask something from others, also feel free to share you images on site, if you do stacking photo, please share them here:

If you'd like to share with us your technique of shooting extreme macro, that will be also amazing, and you can do it here:

Also once you will reach 50 posts, you will be able to participate in MOTM and other photo challenges for fun. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me or ask anyone here. Hope you will enjoy your stay with us.

Reactions: BokehNola

Yohanna_D

Legend TEAM
3 2 1
Jul 14, 2020
Welcome here and have a wonderful time here on this beautiful platform;
your shot is sooo stunning and gorgeous! wonderful close up!

Reactions: BokehNola and Jack

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome BokehNola BokehNola. Sorry for my late replay but I was a bit busy the last days.
Your picture is just awesome! Really an amazing debut! Jack Jack mentioned already some important points and we would really appreciate to see more pictures from you. Please take your time to become familiar with our forum and send us a PM at any tim if you need any kind of assistance.

Our staff team, mentors and supporter will help you as good as possible!

Reactions: BokehNola and Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.