Hi, I'm new here and from Australia

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye

Jul 30, 2020
Hello and thank you for the invitation. I am very happy to be here. I love photography and particularly wildlife and macro photography.
Looking forward to meeting everyone here :)

Reactions: Karl and Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Kaye Kaye, welcome on our small group for macro photographers. We are.very happy that you joined, and hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or issues, please do let us know. :)

Kaye

Jul 30, 2020
Thank you Jack. I am sure I will love it here. So much to see and learn. So many beautiful photos and talented photographers!

Reactions: Jack

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Thank you Jack. I am sure I will love it here. So much to see and learn. So many beautiful photos and talented photographers!

Yes, there are lots of nice pictures from macro photographers ;) feel free to ask any questions regarding photography.

nataliaflejszar&Photo

Welcome to the beautiful North of Europe :)
3 2
Apr 18, 2020
Welcome Kaye Kaye , hope you will enjoy with us 🙏
Nice to have more members here from Australia:love:
How are you and how there in Australia has been going? :)
greetings from Finland ;)

Greg

Legend TEAM
3 1
May 22, 2020
Hello and welcome Kaye Kaye ! I hope you'll find what you want here ^^ Do not hesitate to post thread to share and get opinions, people here are great ^^

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Welcome Kaye Kaye! Glas that you're a new member from our community. Take your time to explore and browse the forum and ask us if you've questions. There a lot of friendly people who can help you for almost everything about (macro) photography.

Kaye

Jul 30, 2020
Welcome Kaye Kaye! Glas that you're a new member from our community. Take your time to explore and browse the forum and ask us if you've questions. There a lot of friendly people who can help you for almost everything about (macro) photography.
Thank you for the welcome :)
[automerge]1596408241[/automerge]
Hello and welcome Kaye Kaye ! I hope you'll find what you want here ^^ Do not hesitate to post thread to share and get opinions, people here are great ^^

Thank you Greg :)

Reactions: Jack
Status
Not open for further replies.