Hi macro friends

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raymonidas

Feb 13, 2021
I was invited half an hour ago and am delighted to be a new member of this group.
I am Raymond and, as a franchisee, my daily work is a real estate photographer. Besides that I teach people who want to know more of photography with a 6 lessons course. My hobby is, of course, macro photography. As far as my memory goes I was interested in photography and four years ago I made it my profession. Macro has always had my interest and in the years my gears and skills improved. Now since my big Nikon’s found a new owner I work almost only with Olympus camera’s. The macrolenses (Nikon and Canon) that I have are still here and with Metabones Speedboosters I use them on the Olympus camera’s. This is really a golden combination. The immages can be tacksharp with a huge depth of fiels and, most important, with a enormous working distance. For instance, with the Micro Nikkor AF-D 200mm f/4.0 set at 1:1 the working distance is about 34cm!!!.
I wil show every now and then some pictures and mostly I will enjoy the pictures of the other mebers. Always learning😀

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Raymonidas , a warm welcome from my side. Hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions regarding site or you have any issues, please do post them here :

Looking forward to seeing your macro images, and hope you will enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Raymonidas

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community R Raymonidas! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

Reactions: Raymonidas

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello R Raymonidas,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.