Hi, thanks for letting me join.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanya31

Apr 12, 2020
Hi, thanks for letting me join, I was invited by Costel. I am completely new to the world of Macro and decided due to lockdown maybe it was time I used my macro lens for what it was intended, rather than using it for portraits and what a wonderful world the macro world is. I have been learning photography for 3 years now all self taught so this genre is a whole new thing, but I have to say I'm now somewhat addicted after just a week. I have been playing with Dandelion Seeds and water droplets and finding it so relaxing. had a go at my 1st little bugs yesterday, that was a learning curve, I can see I may have to get a macro rail as trying to methodically focus was hard work. I've attached a couple of my images until I find my way around this site and work out what's. do you upload images here or is there somewhere specific? flowers-6.jpg what.

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hi, thanks for letting me join, I was invited by Costel. I am completely new to the world of Macro and decided due to lockdown maybe it was time I used my macro lens for what it was intended, rather than using it for portraits and what a wonderful world the macro world is. I have been learning photography for 3 years now all self taught so this genre is a whole new thing, but I have to say I'm now somewhat addicted after just a week. I have been playing with Dandelion Seeds and water droplets and finding it so relaxing. had a go at my 1st little bugs yesterday, that was a learning curve, I can see I may have to get a macro rail as trying to methodically focus was hard work. I've attached a couple of my images until I find my way around this site and work out what's. do you upload images here or is there somewhere specific?View attachment 887 what.

Wow , that’s really really good shoot.
You can upload more by creating own photo album on Media page, this will be amazing to see more of your pictures.

And welcome to our community, happy that you are part of it, I do shoot macro too, but mostly flowers, still learning . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.