Hi

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Join now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiyosan

Apr 29, 2021
Fascinated with photographing small beings and plants ... this is my latest from two morning ago as I was drying the dew off the car. Small, very small, bug and I got out my mostly new and unused Laowa 25mm 2.5-5x macro lens and took a few images of the bug - no idea what he/she is. And then I saw that it too was covered with dew drops - a scene I've always wanted to take a photograph of but had never seen a bug still dew covered.

Attachments

• Bug with Dew.jpg
    Bug with Dew.jpg
    699.8 KB · Views: 8

Jack

Love Macro
Staff member
3 3 1
Mar 13, 2020
Hello Taiyosan Taiyosan . Welcome to our small community for macro photographers, and glad that you have joined us.

The picture is outstanding, please do share more.

If you have any questions or issues regarding the forum, please contact me, or ask on site.

Greg Shchepanek

Greg
Monthly VIP
5 3 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi there and welcome welcome to the community it is so great to have you here. So very nice to have another North American here on the site wishing you great times and excellent new friends.

Reactions: Jack

Chavezshutter

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 1
Aug 4, 2020
Hi and welcome :), hope to see more of your photos and enjoy your stay

lovitazoe

Staff member
Legend TEAM
3 3 1
Feb 21, 2021
Hi from Singapore!
Good catch and we are looking forward to see more of your photos. šŸ˜ƒ

Helix_2648

Real-Typer
Legend TEAM
5 3
Apr 20, 2020
Hi and welcome to our small macro community Taiyosan Taiyosan! We hope that you enjoy your stay!
Please take your time to become familiar with our forum. Maybe you're interested in some of our tutorials, which you can find here:

Or maybe you want to check our showcase section or our marketplace?

Please don't hesitate to contact Jack Jack, Greg Greg, panos_adgr panos_adgr, me or our @Mentor and @Supporter if you need any kind of support from us!

Have fun!

Macroderie

Community User
May 22, 2020
Hello Taiyosan Taiyosan,

We are changing the status of this thread to closed as this is an old topic. Any questions, do create a new thread in Site Board Help and Support subforums. Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.